Futures has been performing OSINT (Open Source INTelligence) data collection, analysis, and processing for organizations for over 17 years. We have built a process around OSINT work and we stride to perform each task as a unique opportunity to help organizations exceed this area. Our process performs data collection in a manner that far exceeds that of other organizations, and our ability to perform offline analysis of the information is second to none. Our expertise in this area is far beyond what we would like to share on our website for everyone to see. Please feel free to contact us to find out more. We perform OSINT for various reasons, based on customer requests. Most of our work is related to but not limited to:
Analysis of an organization's internet accessible resources to help identify what adversaries can see about their organization and use against them.
- Utilize OSINT to perform research on a given technology, organization, or accessible resources
- Perform research against an organization and identify all avenues of access to their systems, their users, and their data
- Collection and processing of large volumes of OSINT information
- Offline analysis of information
- Utilize OSINT to perform cat and mouse with an organizations Cyber Security teams in order to test their skills against a pseudo adversary from many points of presence
Our process has many facets of data collection, processing, and reporting. We are happy to work with any organization to help them become more familiar with our capabilities in this area and how they can help.